Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hello Blogger Buddies, it's been a while since I've been on. So much to do, so little time.... The end of the semester is so quickly approaching and it's past time for me to get my research paper going. I finished my last regular essay today and thought I would sit right down and start working on this most major piece of work. Alas, I can't seem to make any head way. Some of my notes that I wrote months age must be looked for. Thought I had it all together, both figuratively and vocationally. Well, I suppose it will get done one way or another.
    My first job is to set the stage for my paper, where I will  introduce myself as an appointed member of a committee that is going to create new plaques and signs to be placed in various places around the city. This is being done to commemorate the city of Wichita,s sesquicentennial in 2020.  It is my responsibility to write the text for several of the plaques and I have chosen a few names of people who were instrumental in bring   Wichita  from the prairie to a growing, industrious city.
    I know I need to write much more about my plans for this paper, but quite frankly, I'm to tired right now to type another word, and I love to write. So I bid you all a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment