Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hey there,
     Tonight, or I should say this morning, since it is after midnight, will be my final blog for my English Comp 2 assignment. I've had a lot of fun blogging even though I probably didn't get enough of them written in order to receive any extra credit, it was still worth the experience. The written research paper if typed and edited, retyped and ready for delivery tomorrow. In the end I chose four men as Wichita's founding fathers. They are: James R. Mead, Jesse Chischolm, William Greiffenstein and William Mathewson. Each contributed a lot to bring Wichita into being. There was text for four plaques as well, one for the Wichita Indians, one for James Mead, one for the Delano District and one for the founding fathers. I made little "prototypes" of the plaques, however I ran out of time to really do them justice. But it's getting late and I'm pretty well done for today and for the semester. I'm so glad that I chose the option that I did  for this assignment though, because I've learned so much about Wichita, the Wichita Indians, James Mead and the other men who founded this city. Those things I will remember for a long time to come.
     I would like to thank Professor Bauus for all of his help and instruction this year. He's such a good teacher and I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to be in his class.
Thank you bloggers for letting me ramble on and on. Actually, I don't think anyone actually read any of these blogs, but like I said before, the pleasure has been mine and it was time well spent.
Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment